Monday, October 17, 2011

Wham, Bang! Bleeding Eyebrows!

I was rushing out of home last wednesday, and I ended up with a bleeding eyebrow.
:(

Everything happened too quickly, I doubt i am able to recall what exactly happened, except for the fact that the freaking heavy front door slammed on me, just as I was about to rush back in to get stuff.

Arrrggghh..

I burst into tears uncontrollably, and also realized - in the process of wiping my tears, that my eyebrow was not only bruised, but BLEEDING.
Both my palms were bloody!

Damn, had to rush back into the house to check how bad the damage was...

turns out to be QUITE BAD.
There's a hole in my eyebrow. Dented. Lobang. right, you get the idea.  :(

The sad part about facial wounds, is that they bleed quite a fair bit, before it would decide to stop.

Being terribly late to meet one of my girls (I had to pass her uniform for work...)
there seriously wasn't much options available, I psyched myself up to flag a cab with a bloody tissue in hand, and cried like a friggin baby, while making my way to Zouk.
The cab uncle must have thought that I was psycho or something.

I'm usually braver when it comes to wounding myself...but blood is really not my forte.
I usually bawl alot and go weak at the sight of blood, soooo

Pretty proud of myself that I managed to make it to Zouk, puffy eyed nonetheless...but somewhat on time.

Here's the damage..
(yeah I cried til one eye was make-up-less)


Close up - you can see how juicy and raw it looked about 15mins later..
:(
The boys made me ice my wound with the ice from their jug of drinks -wrapped with tissue.
I guess that helped alot in reducing swell and bruising.


A couple of hours later, taken at home, my eyebrow dent somewhat scabbed.


I guess I must have panicked quite abit,
enough to palpitate and nearly keeled over while I was still in the club.

Left early with clammy hands and all.
Those crazy palpitations has since stopped for over a year, and my guess would be that the panic attacks sort of revived it.
Wehhh...

Luckily its a relatively short attack.

ps: The scab's itching alot, and I'm making conscious effect not to scratch - for the fear that my eyebrow hair wouldn't grow back.

*crossing all the fingers and toes that my eyebrows would still be in tact*

PPS: my eyebrow looks perpetually dirty. I hate it that I am unable to pencil my brows properly. #UngroomedMax