Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer fringe tank tops

It's summer, and I've been hunting for the perfect fringed top for the longest time, and its sort of a failed attempt.
The ones I've found so far, are kinda too cropped and short for my liking. 
Argh. I hate showing my white belly!

I decided that I shall take matters into my own hands again, and just go ahead to fringe my own tops.




Rwar!

While Im still at my fringed craze, I also bought myself fringed heels just for kicks as well.
I took pictures of them to show Lydia my new purchase...just some days ago. :)

and here's how they look like, when worn! 

Likey!
But I have to admit that they are a tad complicating looking, so it took me awhile to fight the jungle look away, to make my feet look more modern, instead of tribal jungle girl.


Will try to post up pictures of my newly operated tank tops.
Hopefully the surgery will turn out fine for the tops, or i'll be heart broken to lose a perfectly pretty top.
*crosses fingers really hard*