Monday, July 09, 2012

Buying Trip

It's been a busy week packed with events, and I'm flying off in less than 24hours, and I haven't started on the packing yet!

I have a good mind to just fly off without anything, and buy up EVERYTHING there.

Hello China, we're meeting again with the new passport!
This time, Dad informed me in less than 3 days, bought my tickets and I'm flying off alone for the frigging first time in my life!

Okay, I'm not that brave yet.
My papa's gonna pick me up at the airport in China.
I can't wait to meet Ben and Sam in FURson!
Meow!

I told the brother and mom that I'm contemplating sleeping with the cats!
(Though I think i'll itch and sneeze to death if I really do take up that option)
Hahahah!


Looking forward to the buying trip.
Excited about the new brand, and the opportunity to dabble in brand and style building from the scratch.
Downside? Everything's gonna be in chinese and reading in Chinese annoys me.

ok, I'm still anticipating on behalf of the Brand.
Lol!
*wags tail Trixie stumpy tail style*