Sunday, November 11, 2012

Skin toys!

I've been paying alittle more attention to my skin lately.
bought like an insane amount of "supplements" for my skin, all picked up from Watsons or Sasa. 
In my world, they are called my new toys for the skin.
Perhaps you could say that Autumn and Winter clothes shopping hardly ever excite me, therefore I've shifted my attention to skin food instead!

Clockwise from Left to Right: There's the LEADERS gel eyemask and face mask - I seriously like the texture of their mask! , My beauty diary Arbutin face mask which made my face pale like a vampiress for a couple of hours, B.liv's off with those head serum for black heads (they're working hard to melt away my blackheads as I type this) , Loreal's youth code for the eyes (because the youth code for the skin did a pretty decent job at the moment, so I decided to try the eye version as well...)

The miraculous 2 step mask from my beauty Diary that I was raving about from my previous Cheng Du trip, I bought them all from the China Watsons, only to discover them at SASA Singapore. 
Blah.. 
It was 35RMB for 4 packs, so I chose an assortment, just for variety's sake!



Next there's also some major love from Valda with the Lancome goodies!
I must have done something good, to deserve all this Lancome love.

Either that or God must have decided that my face is in some dire need of maintenance from being too lazy, and sent these goodies through Valda.
Hahahha.

Before Valda introduced the Hydra Zen moisturizer to me, I was living off various testers I got off the counter. I'm currently on Jar #2 of my Hydra Zen (yeah, after like 8 months..)
I've been told that most people would "consume" their moisturiser within 3 months (if used day and night) or 6 months (if specifically for day, or night only)
i'm 2 months off the average consistency in skin maintenance.
#oops
#BadDaphne

This is proof that I emptied the first jar!
Adi hand carried my second jar back from the airport, just because I told him that DFS's price is like $40 cheaper (I wondered to myself why I didn't buy it myself, when I exited the plane). 
Nevermind.. the bestie accomplished what my brain couldn't registered back at the airport.


   
Back to my Lancome Hydra Zen Moisturizer,  I've been introduced to the Hydra Zen Neocalm gel
Valda told me that the entire Lancome Hydra zen series is pretty good for sensitive skin, and I've got nothing to complain about to date.

I like how it is being absorbed into my skin rather easily, without giving me a thick greasy feeling after application. 
The face doesn't shine too much either. ( But 12hours later, it usually another story for most people! )




I'm done with beauty raves.
Let's head back to the frivolous wonders in life.
My kitty ears pullover hat from H&M.
Can't wait to wear them out to weather appropriate countries, therefore these pictures would suffice for now.
Winter soon please!






New ballerina flats in gold from Covet.
They were on sale! 
I'm now terrified to scar the shoes, whenever I wear them. Which makes walking difficult and a paranoia experience for me.



The doggles & I, on a random night!

Oh and I have scumbag eyerings/eyebags.
This picture makes them super obvious.




Fake shorthair for the day when I went out for lunch with X


Ok the end.
Got to bounce back to vetting through 2013 Spring Summer stuff.
I'll be back!
Soon enough (at least)
Lelelelelelelellelelel